Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner at AWC

Once again we gathered for a Thanksgiving dinner in the dining hall at AWC. The Student Council did a great job of decorating for the event. The kitchen crew provided another superb meal. Joe Ball and Miss Ritchey shared memories of God's blessings and Thanksgiving. Susanna Sturtevant, Kasia Cope and Valerie Quales sang a special. We all joined together to sing a couple choruses of praise. All in all, it was a lovely evening! Here are some pictures of the decorations.





1 comment:

Shaun said...

Jeanne - I was so excited that I stumbled across your blog recently! Andrew is sure adorable! I just recently entered the blogging world. I decided to make mine by invitation because Jonthan is a little apprehensive about too much info on the internet! ha But if you would like to see it send me an email at witterjscb@aol.com and I will send you an invite. Hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoyed reading about the AWC dinner - brought back memories! (good ones!!)