Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Chad



Hope you had a Happy Birthday today. I am sooo glad that you are my brother. I found some pictures that I thought might bring back memories. Remember all those motor cycle rides that you gave me to the stations when we were trying to help Dad. You were always a safe driver. It looks like the neighbor kids were ready for a ride. Also remember the trip that we took out West with Mom and Dad in 1976. I still remember standing around the tree. Best Wishes!!!


Here is the Jeep that you carried water on in the dry season.

1 comment:

Donna "Durfee" Fogle said...

Wow, you had the same idea I had, but unfortunately I couldn't find my pictures real quick...I know they are here, but we just rearanged things a little...lol That brings back so many memories, brings tears to your eyes. I think our days in Haiti were the best! Really miss all my friends and wonder where they are and what they are doing as adults...did they mary...do they have kids etc. Love ya bunches and you did and awsome job!!